It is essential to read and understand the conditions of booking below. Please also ensure you have read and clearly understood the itineraries of the tour you are booking prior to making a booking request or forwarding a deposit.
Make a Tour Booking
Your booking should be sent by fax or e-mail to Laughing Roo
- Office : 235 Nguyen Duy Hieu St., Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam
- Home: Hamlet 3, Cam Thanh, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam
- Tel : (+84) 235 3933 833, Fax : (+84) 235 3933 833
- Mobile: (+84) 987 332 254- +(84) 975 622 208
- Website: www.laughingroohoian.com - www.laughingrootravel.com
Personal Information: Laughing Roo undertake to use the personal information supplied by you to make bookings and supply confirmation of services as requested only and for no other purpose.
Deposit and Final Payment
- On booking a trip you are required to pay deposit of 20% per person. Payment to be made by Bank transfer (Note: You are liable for all bank fees) or by cash if you able to call to our Hoi An office. Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read and accepted all our Terms and Conditions
- Personnel at Laughing Roo will endeavour to process your booking request immediately and normally send you confirmation of bookings within 48 hours. However, at times confirmation maybe delayed due to slow notification from 3rd party agencies, public holidays and international time zone differences. Booking requests made for periods within the peak tourist season may also experience delays as demand for services can be high and difficult to secure especially at short notice.
NOTE: Full payment for all accommodation and requested services must be received 30 days prior to your arrival in Vietnam.
Voucher and Trip Documents
Travel documentation will be sent to you electronically by email normally 48 hours after we have received your deposit. All documents should be printed out, retained and carried with you as a receipt and proof of booking.
In order to make your bookings, Laughing Roo personnel will require the following information:
a) Passport number and expiry date,
b) Date of birth, and
- Under 2 years: free of charge if child shares bed & meals with their parents.
- 2-10 years inclusive
- 50% adult tour price if sharing room with parents without extra bed
- 80% adult tour price if sharing room with parents with extra bed.
Cancellation & Refunds
- All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. Notification via phone call only is not acceptable. The following rules further apply to cancellations:
- Cancellation by Traveler Cancellation fees may apply to all fully paid or confirmed accommodation and other requested services. The date of cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by Laughing Roo.
- If you need to cancel or amend your hotel booking after the booking has been confirmed, a cancellation fee will be applied in accordance with the individual hotel policy. The cancellation fee varies according to the hotel and may also vary depending on the time of year accommodation was reserved.
- Normally the hotel will not charge a cancellation fee if notice of cancellation is given more than Not Less Than 14 Days prior to the check-in date.
- If a cancellation is made Less Than 14 Days prior to the check-in date, or you fail to arrive at the hotel, a cancellation fee equal to the First Night accommodation cost will be applied.
- You have the necessary entry visas for all the countries you are visiting.
- Your current passport remains at least 6 months validity from the date you end tour itinerary and return to your country of residence.
- You reconfirm your flights 72 hours prior to departure.
- You have received professional medical advice and any necessary vaccinations.
PAY BY CREDIT CARD
Kindly make deposit/payment via our secured online payment. We accept Credit Card, Visa Card, Master Card, American Express and JCB card.
Note: When you pay by Credit Card, please add 2,5% of processing fee.
Our consultant will advise you at the time of booking.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Should you need to cancel your holiday once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately advise us in writing sent to us via fax or email. The following cancellation charges will be applied:
- More than 30 days prior to departure: The total of deposit paid to us (30% of the Tour value).
- 21 - 29 days prior to departure: 50% on total value of the trip charged, due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees.
- 15 - 20 days prior to departure: 70% on total charged.
- Within 1-14 days prior to departure: 100% on total charged.
- No-Show: 100% on total charged.
Note: Insurance premiums and amendment charges are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
Cancellation of domestic or international flights:
If the cancellation occurs after a deposit was paid to the Airlines, a cancellation fees, of 25 – 40 % of the airfare for the domestic flight and USD30 – 50/pax for the international flight, is required (according to the policy of the Airlines).
Train ticket cancellation
Once a ticket has been issued, 45% of the total amount will be charged
Flight ticket cancellation
Once a ticket is issued, 45% of the total amount will be charged
Refund: The refund amounts will be transferred to your account which you used for payment online after deduct cancellation fee. The refund will be made within 20 working days.
Cancellation by Laughing Roo Laughing Roo reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to the scheduled departure. On occasions, Laughing Roo may be required to cancel some tour due to a range of reasons. In the event of Laughing Roo cancelling a tour, you may choose between an alternative tour of equal cost or a full refund. Laughing Roo is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to: visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights etc. If the alternative trip chosen is of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference. If the alternative tour chosen is of a higher value then you will be required to pay the price difference.
Arranging suitable travel insurance is solely the responsibility of individuals visiting Vietnam,Cambodia , Lao and Laughing Roo is not responsible to ensure personnel are suitably covered. Health care services for the trip maybe less than you have become accustomed to and therefore Laughing Roo strongly recommends you arrange travel insurance with a reputable company prior to arriving in Vietnam, Cambodia , Lao . At a minimum your coverage should include: full reimbursement of medical and transportation expenses in the event of illness or accident resulting in injury, incapacity or death, repatriation to your home country, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.